- Juvenile Justice Policy Manuals
The Juvenile Justice Field Policy Manual guides the Juvenile Justice Specialist (JJS) through case management of delinquent youth. The JJS is responsible for a ward's case from the acceptance date until the ward's discharge regardless of the placement. The JJS ensures all Department and legal requirements are met and that effective communication and collaboration is maintained with all parties involved in the youth's treatment.
- Prison Rape Elimination Act Annual Report 2016
- Prison Rape Elimination Act Compliance and Annual Data
- Prison Rape Elimination Act Annual Report 2015
- Bay Pines Center PREA Audit Report
- Shawono PREA Final Report 2016
- Michigan Juvenile Justice Assessment System FY16 Report