You Can Help Keep Michigan Kids Safe!
The Michigan Child Protection Law requires certain people to report their suspicions of child abuse or neglect to Children's Protective Services.
Learn more about your requirements to report suspected child abuse and/or neglect as a mandated reporter, by contacting your local MDHHS office for available training.
If you suspect abuse or neglect, report it any time day or night by calling 855-444-3911.
Find out if you're required to report and how: Review list of mandated reporters, their rights and what to do if they suspect abuse or neglect.
- Immunity for Reporters of Abuse and Neglect
- Mandated Reporter Guide - ORDER COPIES
- Mandated Reporter Trainers - County Contact List
- Mandated Reporter Training Presentation
- Mandated Reporters' Resource Guide - DHS Pub 112
- Potential Indicators of Child Abuse and/or Neglect
Physical and behavioral indicators of child abuse and/or neglect that may be used as guidelines for when to make a CPS complaint.
- Potential Indicators of Concern While these indicators may not be considered abuse or neglect, we encourage you to report any suspicions by calling 855-444-3911.
- Report of Actual or Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect - DHS-3200 Complete this form within 72 hours of calling in a suspicion of abuse or neglect.