- MDOT is working to create a better, safer roadway for all users by providing a variety of services and information supporting walking and bicycling, including:
- Training for engineers and planners
- Educational and safety videos and publications
- Road and trail bicycle maps to view, order or print
- U.S. Bicycle Routes 20 and 35 information
- State and national parks information for bicyclists
- Information on the use of ferries and major bridges
Bicyclists are urged to prepare their own assessment of traffic, roads, and trails, and plan routes appropriate to their riding skills.
Explore Michigan by bicycle!
For information, call The League of Michigan Bicyclists at 517-334-9100 or request a free
Michigan Biking & Tourism Information packet.