- What is Mentor Michigan? Thousands of people are looking for ways to help others. Mentor Michigan harnesses that energy by supporting more than 250 mentoring organizations around the state - organizations that match caring adults with young people in need of role models.
- Become A Mentor Do you want to become a mentor? Learn how to get connected with a local mentoring program here.
- Tom Hickman named Michigan's Mentor of the Year To honor exemplary volunteer service in Michigan, Gov. Rick Snyder presented the 2015 Governor’s Service Awards to ten winners.
- Be Someone Who Matters to Someone Who Matters
Submit your mentoring story of how mentoring makes a difference in the lives of youth and their mentors.
- College Access: How Mentoring Relationships Can Help There are many conversations young people in Michigan never have. Conversations that would help them prepare for today, tomorrow, and their future. For many youth, a mentor can help them have those dialogues and expose them to resources and opportunities otherwise left undiscovered.
- Mentorship turns into friendship Mentee gives her match the "best mentor ever" title.
- Big Sister, Little Sister Connection is Trophy Worthy Mollie and Dawn will celebrate their fourth match anniversary this year.