- September is National Preparedness Month!
- Are you prepared for flu season? Learn how to stay healthy at mi.gov/flu.
- Learn the health risks of flooding and how to clean up safely.
- MI Prepares Emergency Plan Mobile App
- MI Volunteer Registry: Register Today. You could make a difference!
- Check out Michigan Prepares on Twitter
- Welcome to Michigan Prepares
Emergencies are often unpredictable and can greatly impact our day-to-day routines, communication, health, and safety. The more time you spend learning about how to take simple steps to prepare and understand the threats that face Michigan, the better off you will be when an emergency does occur.
Learn About Michigan's Natural Threats:
Emergency Plan Tools: