- Our New Executive Director Mary Engelman
Gov. Rick Snyder has announced the appointment of Mary Engelman of Bloomfield Township as executive director of the Michigan Women's Commission. "I'm proud of the work the Women's Commission does to ensure all Michigan women have the opportunities they deserve," Snyder said. "I believe Mary will be an incredible leader of this commission and will do wonderful work to help women throughout our great state."
Most recently Engelman served as the director of government affairs and public relations for OpTech LLC. She was previously the executive director for the Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce and president and CEO of the Farmington/Farmington Hills Chamber of Commerce. She is a member of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee and the Oakland County Medical Mainstreet. Engelman holds a bachelor of science in English from Evangel University.
- Gov. Snyder names Mary Engelman as Executive Director of the Michigan Women's Commission
- Michigan Women's Commission meets Oct. 13 in Traverse City
- Governor Snyder makes appointments, re-appointments to the Michigan Women's Commission
- Susy Avery, Executive Director, Retires
- Webinar on Women and Apprenticeship this Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 2 - 3 PM
- Watch this video about human trafficking in Michigan!