• MBT Frequently Asked Questions Frequently asked questions about the Michigan Business Tax.
Tax Practitioners Quick Links
• Software Developer Secure Web Site for 2013 Substitute Forms and Electronic Filing The forms on these links are DRAFT forms and are not available for public use. They are provided to help software developers build their software products in a more timely manner. Misuse of this site will result in the revoking of your password privileges.
• Click to sign up for emails for Tax Professionals from Treasury
• Voluntary Disclosure by Taxpayer
• Software Developers Information on draft tax forms; file specifications, test package and related information for e-file.
• Practitioner Web Services Enter a service request for your individual income tax or business tax client.
• Historical Michigan Income Tax Rates & Allowed Exemptions, 1999 - 2010
• 2013 Tax Text Manual Handbook on the various taxes administered by the Department.
• Web Resources for Tax Preparers Save this as a shortcut on your desk top for fast and easy links to the links available here and more.
• Mailing Addresses for Tax Returns
• Revenue Administrative Bulletins
• City Income Tax Forms
• Treasury's Penalty and Interest Calculator
• EFT Payment Information for Business Filers
• IRS Web Site
• Information for Taxpayer Volunteer Groups Taxpayer Assistance Manual and other information for taxpayer volunteer groups.
• Authorized Representative Declaration (Power of Attorney Form) MCL 205.28(1)(f) strictly prohibits employees of the Department of Treasury from disclosing confidential tax information to anyone other than the individual taxpayer or his or her authorized representative.
• Procedures and Requirements for Charitable Organizations Department of Attorney General, Charitable Trust Division