2017 Calculation Program
2017 Calculation Program, Version 18, is now available. Please note the following changes contained in PA 266 of 2011 are not included in this version:
Old-age SS coordination:
Calculation does not reflect the cap specified in section 418.354(1).
Interest on judgments:
The accrued benefits and interest calculation does not reflect the changes to interest calculation as specified in section 418.801(6) as amended.
Also, please note the following hints when installing:
- This is a single user system. Please do not attempt to install in a network environment and make accessible by more than one user, as both calculation and program errors will occur. This application is also not supported in a Windows NT or Citrix environment.
- Calculation Program, Version 18.0, is not fully compatible with some of the latest operating systems.
- Click Calculation Program Help Manual to view the help manual which includes instructions on installing this program. It may be helpful to print these instructions before continuing. If you have a previous version of this program on your PC, it must be uninstalled first.
- Once you have printed and read the install instructions, click setup.exe to download the new version to your computer. You MUST save this file to your hard drive and install it from there. The file size is 13MB, so it may take a few minutes depending upon the speed of your connection. If you wish to install this program on more than one computer, you can save the setup.exe file to any external media (e.g., flash drive, CD, etc.).
- The user must have administrator rights in order to be able to uninstall and install the program.
- Once installed, locate the PARTIAL_DATA folder and grant full read/write permission. This folder stores partial data files and calculations from existing cases.
- Running the program in compatibility mode may also be necessary depending on the Windows operating system version. To do so, right click on the Calculation Program shortcut icon on the desktop, choose "Properties," choose "Compatibility" tab and check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and then select your operating system. Also check "Run this program as an administrator."
If you would like to be informed of new updates to our program, please send a request to email@example.com and you will be e-mailed when a new version is available on our web page.
January 5, 2017