The Funds Administration consists of the Second Injury Fund, the Silicosis, Dust Disease and Logging Industry Compensation Fund, and the Self-Insurers' Security Fund. The Funds Administration is managed by a board of three trustees. Two of the trustees are appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the Senate. One represents employers authorized to act as self-insurers in Michigan, and the second represents the insurance industry. The third trustee is the Director of the Workers' Compensation Agency.
All money used to operate the Funds Administration is collected from assessments against insurers who write workers' compensation policies in the State of Michigan, and employers who self-insure their workers compensation liability. These assessments cover all benefits paid by the Funds Administration, and all administrative costs.
- 2018 Funds Administration Board of Trustee Meeting Dates
- January 29, 2018 Open Meeting Agenda
- August 21, 2017 Open Meeting Minutes
- August 21, 2017 Open Meeting Agenda
- April 17, 2017 Open Meeting Minutes
- April 17, 2017 Open Meeting Agenda
- February 6, 2017 Open Meeting Minutes
- February 6, 2017 Open Meeting Agenda
- Funds Administration Forms
Select the link and scroll down to the Funds Administration Forms section