Resources for Medicaid Autism BHT/ABA Service Providers
- ABA policy provider FAQs
- BHT/ABA Services PowerPoint
- CMS Autism Services FAQ September 2014
- CMS Autism Services Informational Bulletin July 2014
- Case Manager/Support Coordinator Guidance Document
- Glossary of Terms and Acronyms
- IFSP and IEP Considerations for Students with ASD Receiving Insurance-based Treatment/Intervention
- Medicaid Procedural Codes/Provider Qualification Chart
- Medicaid Provider Manual
- WSA User Sign In
Resources Developed by the Michigan Autism Council
- CMH Referral and Assessment Process
Defines steps for referral and service within the Early On®, CMH, and special education systems.
- Collaboration Matrix
Consideration and guiding questions to enhance collaboration and specific examples of collaborative opportunities in the areas of evaluation, eligibility, and the intervention service plan.
- Early Childhood Resources
These documents are available for families and providers working with families to assist with referral and services following initial identification of ASD. The PowerPoint slides may be used in presentations to share information about the Provider guide and After identification documents.
- Education-Based Evaluations for Autism Spectrum Disorder
This document provides guidance to schools to develop evaluation processes that ensure accurate eligibility recommendations, improve agency collaboration to reduce duplication, ensure a seamless process for families, and provide relevant information to inform the individualized education program process.
- Guide for Insurance Representative Communications
A parent tool to use to support conversations with insurance company representatives.
- Referral Guide for Primary Care Physicians
Pathway to assist physicians in the referral process following a positive result of surveillance or screening for ASD.
- Secondary Transition Recommendations for Educators and Families Recommendations for educators and parents for programming in secondary education, which may promote improved outcomes for individuals with ASD.