Skip to main content

I misplaced or never received my Form 1095-C. How do I obtain a copy?

Form 1095-C will only be mailed to the address on file in the HRMN payroll system. Please first verify your address is correct via your self-service account, by calling MIHR or your HR office.

Once your address has been verified you may request another copy be mailed to you by sending an email with the information below to . Please note ‘Duplicate 1095-C Request’ in the subject line of your email.

  • Name

  • Employee Identification Number

  • Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number

  • A daytime telephone number where you can be reached

  • Year(s) duplicate 1095-C is needed

  • Current Mailing Address

  • State Government Agency (Corrections, DTMB, etc.)

Employees can also call the W-2 and 1095-C Request Line at 517-241-0045 and leave a voice message providing the same information as above.