Skip to main content

After reviewing the IRS instructions, I believe an item on my Form 1095-C may be incorrect. What do I do?

House and Senate employees, as well as any Executive Branch employees who work for agencies that do not participate with MIHR should call their applicable HR offices.

All other employees may contact the MIHR Service Center at 1-877-766-6447 (Option #1).

Please note: The State of Michigan cannot provide tax preparation advice to employees. Therefore, questions directed to HR or MIHR should be of the following nature:

-The address listed in Part I of my 1095-C form is incorrect.

-My dependents listed in Part III of my 1095-C form are incorrect.

-My 1095-C form indicates one of my dependents was only covered September - December; however, I recall enrolling in coverage for all 12 months.