The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- COVID-19 vaccines will continue to be available at no cost and will be unaffected by the end of the Public Health Emergency.
- The Vaccines For Children (VFC) program will continue to make vaccine available to eligible children in Michigan.
- Michiganders can continue to find vaccine nearest them by visiting vaccines.gov or calling the COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 (press 1).
- MDHHS will continue to support vaccination for homebound populations in collaboration with Disability Rights of Michigan (DRM). To request services, individuals and providers should contact DRM by calling (800) 288-5923 and asking for the intake unit or requesting services through the “need help” portal on their website, www.drmich.org.
- MDHHS will continue to support mobile vaccination efforts in collaboration with providers through Medical Network One and Visiting Nurses Association (VNA). For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org .