The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
LTC Pharmacy Partnership
Federal Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program for COVID-19 Vaccination
The Pharmacy Partnership for Long-term Care (LTC) Program is a national initiative to provide COVID-19 vaccine to the Phase 1A priority groups of long-term care facility residents and staff. This program provides end-to-end?management?of the COVID-19 vaccination process, including cold chain management, on-site vaccinations, and fulfillment of reporting requirements, to facilitate safe vaccination of this patient population, while reducing burden on LTC facilities and jurisdictional health departments.
Michigan is participating in this program and over 5000 LTC facilities have been enrolled in the program.
- List of participating LTC facilities - updated January 26, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions - updated January 26, 2021
- CDC FAQs
- CDC Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Post-Federal LTC Pharmacy Partnership Program Guidance for LTC Facilities
For more information, please contact your local health department.
Walgreens Pharmacy Partnership Resources
- Walgreens Vaccine Partnership website
- Walgreens General Mailbox
- Vaccine Clinic Tip Sheet
- Vaccine Authroization Record Instructions
- Vaccine Clinic Overview Learning Session: Recording | Slides
CVS Pharmacy Partnership Resources