The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What is Coronavirus and how do I prevent it?
- CV19 Checkup
- CV19 CheckUp is designed to help you make the best decisions to avoid getting and spreading COVID-19. Understand your COVID-19 related risks, make safe choices, and connect to helpful resources. This service is free, confidential, and easy to use.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Find a Testing Site Near You
- Community Mitigation Strategies
- Preparing Yourself For and Preventing COVID-19
- Visual COVID-19 Tool for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Additional Assistance and Support Information
COVID-19 Materials for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Care Providers
COVID-19 and your utility bills, telecommunications service and broadband
Culturally Linguistically Competent Recommendations for Community Based Organizations
Addressing Emotional Needs While You're Sick
Communicating with Children During the COVID-19
Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments