The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What is Coronavirus and how do I prevent it?
- CV19 Checkup
- CV19 CheckUp is designed to help you make the best decisions to avoid getting and spreading COVID-19. Understand your COVID-19 related risks, make safe choices, and connect to helpful resources. This service is free, confidential, and easy to use.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Find a Testing Site Near You
- Community Mitigation Strategies
- Preparing Yourself For and Preventing COVID-19
- Visual COVID-19 Tool for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Older Adults and Caregivers
What can family, friends, or caregivers do to help or care for older adults?
Additional Assistance and Support Information
COVID-19 and your utility bills, telecommunications service and broadband
Culturally Linguistically Competent Recommendations for Community Based Organizations
Addressing Emotional Needs While You're Sick
Communicating with Children During the COVID-19
Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments