Mission, Vision and Values
- We remain committed to the protection of the public, safety of our staff and security of offenders.
- We actively engage in the development of effective criminal justice policy.
- We ensure sound management using proven fiscal practices and outcome-oriented strategies.
- We hire, train, equip, support and mentor a high quality staff and hold them to the highest professional standards.
- We provide humane and protective custodial care, rehabilitative opportunities and reentry assistance for offenders under our supervision.
- We establish meaningful partnerships with public and private entities to assist us in successfully accomplishing our mission.
- We conduct all of our duties and responsibilities with the highest degree of integrity, expectations for excellence and respect for the value and dignity of human life.
INTEGRITY: Doing the right thing for the right reason.
TEAMWORK: Working together to get the job done.
LEADERSHIP: Inspiring others to accomplish the mission.
EXCELLENCE: Maintaining the highest standards in your professional and personal life.
RESPECT: Treating others as you would like to be treated.
LOYALTY: Demonstrating commitment and dedication to the organization and to each other.