The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Strategies to Increase Influenza Vaccination
Strategies to Increase Influenza Vaccination Coverage
Flu vaccination is more important than ever for the 2023-2024 flu season.
- Flu and Chronic Conditions Toolkit
- Communicating the Benefits of Seasonal Influenza Vaccine during COVID-19
- Strategies to Enhance Vaccination at Adult Practices
- Strategies to Enhance Vaccination at Pediatric Practices
- CDC Health Care Professionals Fight Flu Toolkit
- Communication Resources for Flu Vaccination
- Giving a Strong Influenza Vaccination Recommendation
Non-traditional vaccination settings: