I haven't earned my high school diploma or equivalency yet. How can I get started?

Frontline workers must have completed their high school diploma or equivalent by the end of the application period, December 31, 2020.

For frontline workers who do not or will not have a high school diploma, or equivalent, by the end of this year, you can check out the High School Completion program in Futures for Frontliners. If you have questions about this pathway, email LEO-AdultEd@michigan.gov to find out more.