The Student Portal is where you can check on your application status for Futures for Frontliners--or any other state scholarship you’ve applied for. It’s also where you can check to see if your FAFSA has been filed, view your scholarship award amounts, and update the name of the institution you plan to attend, whether you’re enrolling for the first time or transferring to a new school.
To check your application status for Futures for Frontliners:
- Click on the Student Portal button below.
- Login using the username and password you created when you applied for Futures for Frontliners.
- If you’ve forgotten your username, that’s okay. Click ‘Forgot user name.’
- If you’ve forgotten your password, that’s okay. Put your user name in, and then click ‘Forgot your password? Click here.’
- When you login, you’ll first see your Student Profile.
- On the top left, click on “MI Aid Programs” and the drop-down menu will list the scholarship programs for which you’ve applied.
- When you click on Futures for Frontliners, you’ll see your Application Status and some information about what your status means.
Note: If after you’ve successfully completed your Futures for Frontliners scholarship, your application status says “Additional Information Needed,” this is because we need help verifying your employment as a frontline worker in an essential industry between April 1 – June 30, 2020. If that’s the case, we’ll email you a link to an Employment Verification Form asking you to complete the form. The form will also be made available to you in your Student Portal.