Skip to main content

What if I have an associate or bachelor's degree already?

If you already have your associate or bachelor's degree, you're not eligible to receive Futures for Frontliners. See Am I eligible for the Futures for Frontliners scholarship?

If you're looking for other opportunities, check out Skills to Work or contact your local Michigan Works! Association Service Center.

If you completed your college degree outside of the U.S., you would not be eligible for federal student aid and would therefore not be eligible for Futures for Frontliners. Contact the Michigan International Talent Solutions (MITS) Program Director at for more information about how to use your international education in the US job search.