Skip to main content

What if I want to transfer schools?

You can transfer from one eligible institution to another without losing the scholarship, so long as you continue to meet all the requirements to keep it. An eligible institution is any one of Michigan's public community colleges, including its tribal colleges. If you're not sure what those are you can visit our List of Colleges to see all of the eligible institutions.