The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Mid Michigan College
Mid Michigan College
Contact an admissions representative:
- Phone: 989-386-6661
The college’s in-district area consists of the public-school districts of Beaverton, Clare, Farwell, Gladwin, Harrison or Mt. Pleasant.
Students are considered in-district for this college if they meet one of the following criteria at least 30 days before the start of the semester:
- A dependent student living with a parent/guardian who maintains his/her primary residence within one of the public-school districts of Beaverton, Clare, Farwell, Gladwin, Harrison or Mt. Pleasant.
- They currently reside within the college district and are a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- The student, student's spouse, or parents of a dependent student hold property within the College district stated above against which property taxes have been assessed in support of the College for the tax year immediately preceding registration.
- The student is an employee of a business or industrial firm or governmental agency or is a member of a professional organization within the College district and the employer or organization, by written agreement, agrees to pay directly to the College all tuition and/or fees of a student for employer-approved courses.
- Military personnel whose Home of Record or Legal Residence is within one of the public-school districts of Beaverton, Clare, Farwell, Gladwin, or Harrison.
- The students are enrolled under the provisions of Act 245, Public Acts of 1935, as amended by Act 371, Public Acts of 1965 (students receiving benefits under the Michigan Veterans' Trust Fund).
For more information about the college’s definition of residency and tuition rates, visit their website.
If you’re not sure whether you’re in-district for this college, call or email them using the contact information above.