The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Who is eligible for the Futures for Frontliners-High School Completion pathway?
- Be a Michigan resident
- Have worked in an essential industry at least half-time for 11 of the 13 weeks between April 1-June 30, 2020
- Have been required by their job to work outside the home at least some of the time between April 1 – June 30, 2020
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent (e.g. GED)
- Not be currently enrolled in high school (K-12)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a Futures scholarship application by 11:59 pm on December 31, 2020