The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What are the requirements for maintaining eligibility?
Participants maintain eligibility by meeting the following:
- Continue to be a resident of this state.
- Regularly attend the adult education and training program and satisfy local attendance requirements.
- Once enrolled at the community college or in the job training program –
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average in courses taken by the individual as a Futures scholarship student or make satisfactory progress and are in good standing as defined by the training provider.
- Complete the FAFSA annually.