Skip to main content

What type of schools or training programs can I attend?

Futures-HSC scholarship recipients must enroll at a state-approved adult education program.  The postsecondary education or training can include one of the following options:

  • A state-approved integrated education and training (IET) program offered by the adult education program that leads to an industry-recognized credential;
  • A training opportunity available on Michigan Training Connect (MiTC); OR
  • A training or associate’s degree program at any accredited Michigan public community college.