The state of Michigan continues to provide necessary support and resources to Flint residents recovering from the city’s water crisis.
Critical clean water resources like bottled water, water filters, and water testing kits are available for free to Flint families.
Flint residents who have returned a water testing kit to a water resource site can find their test results on this website.
The latest news updates regarding the Flint water crisis are available to keep the city’s residents and the media informed.
Helpful Resources Title
Local services, reports, and alternative language resources are available to Flint residents. If you need additional help, have questions, or require assistance,
please call United Way 2-1-1.
- Seventh Community Water Resource Site Now Open in 2nd Ward
- Sixth Community Water Resource Center Now Open
- Teams Wearing Official IDs during Water Filter Verification
- Teams Canvassing Flint to Ensure Every Resident Has a Filter
- Water Resource Site Has Reduced Hours on June 7 and 10
- State to Support Flint after Federal Emergency Declaration Ends