- Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grants
MIOSHA awards CET grants on an annual basis for the development and implementation of safety and health training and services to supplement CET division activities.
Featured Grant Information
- Save The Date for the FY 19 CET Grant Workshop
Monday, May 7, 2018 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. at the Horatio S. Earle Learning Center in Dimondale.
- FY 2018 Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grant Projects
- FY 2018 CET Mini Grant Request for Proposal (RFP)
- CET Grant Quarterly/Yearend Report Forms FY18
- FY 2018 CET Grant Request for Proposal (RFP)
- CET Grant Tables
Table A - Summary of Training & Service Activities, Table B - Project Time/Flow of Activities, Table C - Breakdown of Details of Grant & Matching Expenditures.
- CET Grant Project Proposal Signatures
- CET Grant Template for State of Michigan Entities
- CET Grant Template for Non-State of Michigan Entities
Grant Products and Reference Documents
TRAINING TOPIC GRANTEE Bloodborne Pathogens MARO Chainsaw Safety Bay de Noc Community College Confined Space App MITA Emergency Preparedness Awareness Retail, Wholesale, Department Store Union Ergonomics Safety for the Healthcare Worker Baker College Fall Hazard Recognition, Prevention & Control United Auto Workers Hazardous Communication MARO Managing Agricultural Emergencies Emergency Services Rescue Training Trench Right App MITA Worksite Ergonomics North Central Michigan College