- Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grants
MIOSHA awards CET grants on an annual basis for the development and implementation of safety and health training and services to supplement CET division activities.
Featured Grant Information
- FY 2016 CET Mini-Grant Request for Proposal (RFP)
- FY 2016 CET Grant Request for Proposal (RFP)
- FY 2015 Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grant Projects
- CET Grant Quarterly/Yearend Report Forms
- CET Grant Project Proposal Signatures
- CET Grant Tables Table A - Summary of Training & Service Activities, Table B - Project Time/Flow of Activities, Table C - Breakdown of Details of Grant & Matching Expenditures, & Table D - Detailed Summary of Grant & Matching Funds By Quarter & Major Category.
- CET Grant Template for State of Michigan Entities
- CET Grant Template for Non-State of Michigan Entities
- Please Note: The MIOSHA MiSHIP Grant Program has expended all available funds and no further applications can be accepted at this time. We hope to revisit the availability of additional funding for the program later in 2015. Thank you for your interest in this program. Please check back to this page periodically over the next few months to see if there is a change in the status of the program.