- MIOSHA Training Institute Scholarship Application MIOSHA Training Institute (MTI) scholarships are again available for fiscal year 2016 (October 1, 2015 - September 30, 2016) courses. Applications may be submitted for courses no more than three months prior to the start date and no later than three weeks prior to the course start date.
- 2016-2017 Fall & Winter MIOSHA Training Institute (MTI) Schedule
Check out our new Training Schedule for Fall & Winter 2016-2017!
- Application for MIOSHA Construction 10-Hour Equivalency
If you are working to obtain your MTI Level One Certificate in Construction and you've already obtained your OSHA 10 or 30-Hour card, (must be within the past three years), fill out this application and return to Macomb Community College to receive credit for the MIOSHA 10-Hour course.
- Calendar of MIOSHA Training Programs
- New For MTI In FY 2017
Effective October 1, 2016, the MIOSHA Recordkeeping & Cost of Injuries (previously an MTI Level One Elective course) has been moved to the MTI Level Two Safety and Health Management Systems track and is now a required course for Level Two. The MIOSHA Recordkeeping & Cost of Injuries course still remains unchanged as a Level One Construction Elective course. And effective December 9, 2016, the Workplace Inspection course has been discontinued. Other changes can be found on CET #0160 below.
- MTI Assessment-Based Certificate Program (CET #0160)
- MTI Progress Log / Application Form
- CEU Certification Information for Level 1 & 2 Courses
- Sign Up For Emails from MIOSHA!
- CET Sample Perception Survey This survey will be used in the Level One Blueprints for a Safety & Health Course. The use of perception surveys provides a means to measure leading indicators of safety performance by providing a snapshot of the current safety culture through the perception of your employees and managers.
- Non-Fatal Occupational Injury & Illness Data To determine your company's comparable incidence rate, go to the appropriate year at the bottom of the page.
- Injury/Illness Analysis and Cost Estimation (HO-44) After you complete the MIOSHA Recordkeeping & Cost of Injuries Course, you can use this form to calculate your company's Total Case Incidence Rate (TCIR), Days Away Restricted Transfer Rate (DART), and Costs of Accidents (Insured and Uninsured Costs).
- MIOSHA Recordkeeping Forms Log 300, 300A, 301