Welcome to the Wage & Hour Division
- Wage and Hour Division Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Wage and Hour Division to provide public service through the fair, effective, and efficient administration of laws which protect the wages and fringe benefits of Michigan’s workers and ensure compliance with the requirement that certain entities post notices related to human trafficking.
- Free Seminars in recognition of the 40th Anniversary of the Payment of Wages and Fringe Benefits Act
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Wage and Hour Division is hosting free seminars across Michigan.
- Minimum Wage to Increase from $8.90 to $9.25 for Michigan Workers
- Wage and Hour Division moves to BER Oversight
- Wage and Hour Overview
- Press Release: Human Trafficking Notification Act
- Directions to the Lansing Wage & Hour office
- Wage and Hour Posting Requirements For Employers
- Filing a Complaint for Non-payment of Wages or Fringe Benefits
A complaint alleging non-payment of wages or fringe benefits . . .
- Request Official Rate Schedule by County