Mission & Vision
- MCSC's Mission and Vision The Michigan Community Service Commission utilizes service as a strategy to address the state's most pressing issues and empowers volunteers to strengthen communities.
- MCSC Program Statement
The Michigan Community Service Commission utilizes service as a strategy to address the state's most pressing issues and empowers volunteers to strengthen communities. The MCSC uses Michigan's AmeriCorps, Mentor Michigan, Volunteer Michigan, and the Governor's Service Awards to achieve just that.
- Volunteer Generation Fund
In Michigan, the Volunteer Generation Fund (2014-2017) has a targeted focus on volunteer and service recruitment of youth especially boys and young men of color in alignment with The White House’s My Brother’s Keeper Initiative.
- We are Committed to Inclusion The Michigan Community Service Commission is firmly committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its programs, activities, and materials. Please call (517) 335-4295 to request accommodations or to obtain materials in an alternate format.
- Gov. Rick Snyder honored for support of national service
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder was selected to receive the 2015 State Leadership Award by Voices for National Service In recognition of his support for national service. The Michigan Community Service Commission joins the organization and congratulates Snyder on this honor.
- Employer of National Service MCSC is proud to be a charter member of Employers of National Service.
- Staff Directory
- Sign Up for the MCSC News, Resources, and More!