Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Day of Service
Learn more about the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Day of Service and about mini-grants available for Michigan organizations.
- MCSC to support 22 MLK Day Projects
The Michigan Community Service Commission (MCSC) will help support 22 Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service projects.
Global Youth Service Day
- 2017 Global Youth Service Day project awards
The Michigan Community Service Commission will mobilize youth across the state through volunteerism this April as part of the 2017 Global Youth Service Day. This annual opportunity, held on April 21-23, encourages children and youth to address the world's most critical issues by partnering with families, schools, community and faith-based organizations, businesses, and government.
- Michigan youth make big impact on Global Youth Service Day
Between April 15-17 nearly 2,000 youth volunteers completed close to 10,000 volunteer hours throughout the state.
- Michigan youth leading Global Youth Service Day projects
Thousands of youth volunteers across Michigan will be participating in Global Youth Service Day.
- MCSC to Fund 25 Global Youth Service Day Projects
The Michigan Community Service Commission recently announced the distribution of $7,700 in mini-grant funds to support 2016 Global Youth Service Day projects across the state.
September 11 National Day of Service & Remembrance
- MCSC offering September 11 National Day of Service & Remembrance Volunteer Project Awards
As a positive way to forever remember and pay tribute to the victims of September 11, honor those that rose in service in response to the attacks, and to remind people of the importance of working more closely together to improve our world, the Michigan Community Service Commission invites to you volunteer in your community on the 9/11 Day of Service and Remembrance.