Michigan Injury Facts
Reports & Resources
• Firearm Homicide and Suicide in Michigan, 2006
• Injury Mortality in Michigan, 2002-2006 A five year report on deaths due to injury and poisoning among Michigan residents.
• Injury Mortality in Michigan, 1999-2001 The third report on deaths due to injury and poisoning among Michigan residents.
• Michigan Injury Hospitalizations, 2007
• Michigan Injury Hospitalizations, 2002
• Michigan Injury Hospitalizations, 2001
• Leading Causes of Death by Age Group, 2009
• Leading Causes of Childhood Injury Deaths, 2003-2006
• Leading Causes of Childhood Injury Hospitalizations, 2003-2006
• Unintentional and Suicidal Poisoning in Michigan, 2004 This report provides a descriptive analysis of unintentional poisoning and suicidal poisoning in Michigan.
• Older Adult Falls in Michigan: Facts for Health, Wellness and Aging Services Providers, 2006
• Comprehensive Fall Prevention for Community-Dwelling Older Adults: Planning for Success in Identifying and Referring Older Adults Through Hospital-Based Programs, 2005
• Falls and Fall Injuries Among Michigan's Older Adults, 2004 Descriptive analysis of falls among Michigan adults age 65 and older, using death certificates, hospital discharge data, and two population-based surveys.
• The Role of the Physician in Promoting Fall Prevention for Older Adults, 2003
• Why You Need to Talk to Your Doctor About Falling: A Brochure for Older Adults
• Michigan IPSV Prevention Plan-Executive Version, 2010-2015 Highlights
• Child Passenger Safety In Michigan:
A Plan For 2010
• Suicide Prevention Plan for Michigan, 2005
• Michigan's Injury Prevention Plan, 2003
• FY 2010 SVP Grantee Activities
• Rape Prevention and Education Program
Evaluation Report, 2009 Final
• Success Stories: Ten Michigan Rape and Sexual Assault Prevention Education Programs, 2003-2005