Online Services Are Available!
- Get The Help You Need Online
From this web page, you can request help from the Michigan Department of Civil Rights for these, and many other issues. Follow the links at more to get more information, or to begin your request.
This Just In
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission - Public Hearing on the Flint Water Crisis
- Statement from the Michigan Department of Civil Rights on Allegations of Discrimination by Ann Arbor Business
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission to Hold Public Hearing on Flint Water Crisis on Thursday, April 28
- Statement of Civil Rights Commission Chair on Flint Water Advisory Task Force
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission to Hold Hearings on Alleged Discrimination in Flint Water Crisis
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission to Meet Monday, January 25 in Lansing
- New Law Helps Ensure Access to Public Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities and their Service Animals
- Lt. Governor Calley to Outline New Law Ensuring Access for Persons with Disabilities and their Service Animals to Businesses, Public Facilities in Michigan
- Choose2Live Teaches Michigan Students Safe Interactions with Law Enforcement