Online Services Are Available!
- Get The Help You Need Online
From this web page, you can request help from the Michigan Department of Civil Rights for these, and many other issues. Follow the links at more to get more information, or to begin your request.
- Report: Racial Disparities Cost West Michigan Millions in Lost Economic Growth
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission to Meet Monday, June 1 in Dearborn
- Anti-Bullying "Relentless Tour" to Visit Bronxville, Eastchester, Scarsdale NY on April 28-30
- Civil Rights Commission to Hold April 1 Public Forum at U-M Dearborn on the State of Civil Rights Education in Michigan
- New Director Hired to Lead Michigan Department of Civil Rights Division on Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission to Meet Monday, March 23 in Farmington Hills
Michigan Cyber Safety Initiatives will be highlighted