- Fax: (517) 373-8776 or (517) 335-3623Office of Career and Technical Education
Patty Cantú, Director
OCTE oversees high school instructional programs that teach students skills in a specific career cluster. Most programs offer early college credit opportunities to provide a seamless transition to postsecondary education. The mission of the office is to prepare students so they have the necessary academic, technical, and work behavior skills to enter, compete, and advance in education and their careers.
Career Readiness Unit
Joanne Mahony, Supervisor
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; (517) 335-0405
The Career Readiness Unit is responsible for providing leadership to the federal Perkins grant, including professional development and technical assistance activities. Staff review, approve, monitor and provide support for Career and Technical Education programs, Early Middle College programs, work-based learning and work permits.
Grants, Assessments, Monitoring, and Evaluation Unit
Jill Kroll, Supervisor
Email: email@example.com ; (517) 241-4354
GAME is responsible for collecting and reporting data, data evaluation, research activities, funding formulas, technical skill assessments and monitoring for state and federal grant programs.
- OCTE Spring Update Handouts
- Carl D. Perkins Consolidated Annual Report 2013-2014
- 2015 Breaking Traditions Application and Information
- CTE Professional Development Events Calendar
- 2014 OCTE Fall Update Presentations and Documents
- OCTE Staff Directory
- OCTE Quick Reference
- Area Career and Technical Education Programs
- CTE Professional Development