close print view
UIA Online Services for Employers
Register a Business
Employers can register for most Michigan Business Taxes, including their UIA Account Number and/or a Sales Tax Licenses using e-Registration for Michigan Taxes. This application can also be used if you changed the entity type of your existing business (e.g. from sole proprietor to partnership, or incorporating a sole proprietorship or partnership) or acquired all or any part of the assets, organization, trade or business of an existing business having employees in Michigan.
Operate a Business
Create a Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) account and conduct business online with UIA. Through their MiWAM accounts, businesses can access the following UIA online services:
- File tax reports and make payments the same day a MiWAM account is established,
- Establish a MiWAM account for service providers to perform services for their clients on-line,
- Respond to fact finding questions,
- Receive notices and letters,
- Schedule recurring payments or multiple payments,
- File quarterly wage/tax/payroll reports,
- Report discontinuance or transfer of business,
- File a UIA tax protest,
- . . . and more.
Employer Web Account Manager Webcasts