Michigan Gaming Control Board
Board orders not listed on this website can be obtained by contacting the Michigan Gaming Control Board in writing.
Board Resolution 2021-4:
Honoring Former Executive Director Richard Kalm
Level 1 and Level 2 Occupational Licenses Approved: 81
Supplier Licensee New Key Persons Approved:
Neale James Deeley, Alexander Gersh, and Charles John Robel of Sportradar Solutions, LLC d/b/a Sportradar, Sportradar Management Ltd, Sportradar Jersey Holding Ltd, Sportradar Group AG
Transfer of Interest of Supplier Licensee Approved:
Sportradar Solutions, LLC
Online Gaming Operator License Requests Approved:
Firekeepers Development Authority d/b/a Firekeepers Casino Hotel
Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
Supplier License Requests Approved:
1. Ainsworth Game Technology Limited
2. BetMGM, LLC d/b/a Roar Digital
3. Cammegh Limited
4. Control Point Technology, LLC
5. Everi Interactive LLC
6. High 5 Games, LLC
8. Konami Gaming, Inc.
Supplier License Renewal Requests Approved:
1. Aristocrat Technologies, Inc.
2. Detroit Spectrum Painters, Inc.
3. Everi Payments Inc., with new Key Person Mark Foster Labay
4. Galaxy Gaming, Inc.
5. Gaming Laboratories International, LLC
6. Gold Star Equipment, Inc. d/b/a Gold Star Products
7. IGT with New Key Persons Paolo Basilico and Marco Costaguta
8. Interblock Luxury Gaming Products D.d. d/b/a Luxury Gaming D.d.
9. International Market Place, Inc. d/b/a Fishbones Rhythm Kitchen Café
10. Jasman Construction, Inc.
11. Midwest Game Supply Company
12. NRT Technology Corp. with New Key Person Adam Terry Jerusalim
13. SG Gaming, Inc. d/b/a Scientific Games with New Key Person Antonia Korsana
14. TCS John Huxley American, Inc.
15. Unique Linen Services, Inc.
Supplier License Withdrawal Request Approved:
Great Lakes Hotel and Supply Company
Acknowledgement of Violation of Casino Licensee:
Detroit Entertainment, L.L.C. d/b/a MotorCity Casino
Casino License Renewal Approval:
MGM Grand Detroit
Detroit Entertainment, LLC, d/b/a MotorCity Casino
Acknowledgements of Violation for Occupational Licensees Accepted:
Gary Dawan Davis