The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Millionaire Party Portal FAQs
What is the Millionaire Party Portal?
A website created to allow online submission & payment of Millionaire Party (MP) applications. The MP Portal is accessed via the State of Michigan MILogin for Third Party at milogintp.michigan.gov.
Do I need to allow cookies?
Yes, users will need to allow cookies to access the MP Portal via the MILogin for Third Party.
What should I do if my web browser will not take me to the MILogin for Third Party website?
Please verify your web browser's compatibility. The MP Portal via the MILogin for Third Party is not compatible with Internet Explorer. We recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for accessing our website. If the problem still occurs when using either of these browsers, please contact our helpdesk by using the digital form located here: https://portalsupport.mgcb-apps-prod.state.mi.us.
What should I do if I am having issues logging into MILogin for Third Party?
You will need to reach out to the MILogin Third Party team. Please click on "Forgot your User ID?", "Forgot your password?" or "Need help?" The MGCB will not be able to assist you with creating your MILogin for Third Party user ID or password. If you do not receive an email with your User ID or password within 30 minutes, check your spam/junk mail folder. If locked, your account will unlock automatically after 30 minutes.
Once I have successfully logged into the MILogin Third Party, why is my screen blank when I click on the Millionaire Party link?
If your screen is blank, your email address does not exist in or does not match our records. Please call the MP Hotline 313-456-4940 or submit an updated "Qualified Organization Information Change" form. Note: All individuals using MP portal must have their own unique email address.
How do I navigate through the MP Portal?
See the Millionaire Party Portal user guide for instructions; the user guide is available on the MGCB website.
I have accessed the MP Portal but do not see my organization's event information.
Please log out, clear your web browser's cache and log back in.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- At the top right, click More. Also known as the three vertical dots.
- Click "More tools" then select "Clear browsing data."
- Check the boxes next to "Browsing History," "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files." To delete everything, select "All time."
- Click the "Clear data" button.
- Click the menu button and select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
In Microsoft Edge
- Select Settings and more (the icon that looks like three dots
- Select Settings
- In the Settings sidebar, select Privacy and Services
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear
- In Clearing Browsing data, select the check box for each type of data, such as browsing history, cookies, and passwords, you want to clear from the cache
- From the Time range list, select how far back Microsoft Edge should empty the cache (for example, everything for the past hour, for the past seven days, or for all time).
- Select Clear now.
- Click on Safari (at top left corner of browser) in the menu bar. Click on Preferences
- Select the Privacy tab
- Click on Manage Website Data
- Select Remove All and click on Remove now in the popup
- Check in Advanced tab, if Show Develop menu in menu bar is selected. If not, check the box.
- Select Develop in the menu bar on the top of the screen and click Empty Caches to clear Cache.
How do I view documents if they are not opening?
Click the option to "Save File". Save it to your computer, then look for a download notification.
For Firefox users: an arrow will appear at the top of the page. Click the download arrow to view your downloaded document list.
For Chrome users: the download will appear as a tab at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
When selected, the document will open in the correct application (Excel, Word, PDF).
What forms of payment are accepted on the MP Portal?
The MP Portal will accept eCheck/Automated Clearing House (ACH), debit and credit card payments.
If I make a payment for an event and decide to cancel it, how will the organization receive a refund?
If you decide to cancel an event after submitting payment, your refund will be processed within 10-15 business days after MGCB receives notification of your event cancellation. Refund payments will be remitted using the original form or forms of payment.
If I paid for the event partially by check and partially by credit card, would the MGCB refund the amounts respectively (the amount paid by check refunded by check and the amount paid by credit card refunded by credit card)?
Refund payments will be remitted using the original form or forms of payment.
I submitted an eCheck payment on the MP Portal and received a response that the payment was declined or verification failed. Who do I contact?
You must contact Telecheck Customer Service by phone, 800-533-1018. Please note, Telecheck will speak only to the account owner.
What is an eCheck/ACH return?
An ACH return is an eCheck payment returned from the customer's financial institution (Non-Sufficient Fund (NSF), invalid account number, etc.).
What is a credit card chargeback?
A chargeback is a returned credit card sale or refund due to a dispute by the customer. This process is initiated through the customer's financial institution.
When will my MP application be sent to the MGCB if I use the MP Portal?
Your application will be sent to the MGCB for review once you submit payment for your event.
How long will a draft MP Event remain on the MP Portal for me to view?
Your draft will remain on the MP Portal for 60 days from the last time the user made any changes/updates.
If you have other questions, feel free to call the MP hotline for assistance at 313-456-4940.