- MDOT Permit Gateway
The MDOT Permit Gateway (MPG) has replaced Business One Stop for MDOT business and is the new portal for ordering permits. Please click on the icon to the left for additional information about this new portal.
For specific application status information, please access MiTRIP through MPG. By selecting "My Permits," you will be able to view status, address applications "returned for clarification," or print issued permits.
For additional information specific to MiTRIP, please click here.
Rules & Guidelines
- Bridge Load Posting Processes and Practices
- Emergency Move Guidance
- Federal Bridge Formula Weights Calculator
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (US DOT)
- Ban on Hand Held Cellular Phones - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Know the Height of Your Load
- Maximum Axle Loadings in Relation to Tire Size
- Maximum Truck Loadings and Dimensions
- Michigan's Truck-Weight Law & Truck User Fees
- Moving Mobile Homes and Building Modules
- Moving Oversize or Overweight Vehicles and Loads
- Report A Pothole
- Transport Permit Fee Schedule
- Truck Driver's Guidebook
- Trucker Speed Limits