- Michigan Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
Call toll-free at 1-866-485-9393 if you are concerned that a friend or loved one is not receiving the care they deserve in a licensed long-term care facility.
- Falls Prevention & Diabetes Programs
Learn how to increase balance, manage symptoms and make lifestyle changes through proven programs that will help improve your quality of life.
- Do you need help making health benefit decisions? MMAP, Inc. is a free health-benefit counseling service provided to Michigan residents. Call 1-800-803-7174 to speak with a MMAP counselor today.
- Report Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation If you suspect abuse, neglect or exploitation, call 1-855-444-3911 any time day or night to make a report. One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
- Find Local Aging Services If you need aging services to maintain your independence at home or in your community, call your local Area Agency on Aging today to learn more about the services available.
- Adult Services The goal of the Adult Services program is to protect, encourage independence and advocate for frail and vulnerable adults in Michigan.
News & Announcements
- AASA Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report Completed
- 2016 Senior Citizen of the Year Award: Call for Nominations
- State Launches New Aging Website
- Michigan Senior Legal Services Delivery System Assessment Released
- Personal and Home Care Aide State Training Program Report: Building Training…Building Quality
- Special Message on Aging: Living Well, Aging Well