- Falls Prevention & Diabetes Programs
Learn how to increase balance, manage symptoms and make lifestyle changes through proven programs that will help improve your quality of life.
- Do you need help making health benefit decisions? MMAP, Inc. is a free health-benefit counseling service provided to Michigan residents. Call 1-800-803-7174 to speak with a MMAP counselor today.
- Find Local Aging Services If you need aging services to maintain your independence at home or in your community, call your local Area Agency on Aging today to learn more about the services available.
- Adult Services The goal of the Adult Services program is to protect, encourage independence and advocate for frail and vulnerable adults in Michigan.
- Report Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation If you suspect abuse, neglect or exploitation, call 1-855-444-3911 any time day or night to make a report. One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
News & Announcements
- AASA releases elder abuse prevention request for proposal
- FY 2014 Participant and Services Report Released
- Michigan Senior Legal Services Delivery System Assessment Released
- Personal and Home Care Aide State Training Program Report: Building Training…Building Quality
- Special Message on Aging: Living Well, Aging Well
- Reinventing Mi Retirement Toolkit
- 2014 Annual Report Released
- 2014-2016 State Plan on Aging Completed