The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What is covered
Now you can get the coverage you want with the Healthy Michigan Plan.
With the Healthy Michigan Plan, you will get a variety of health care benefits.
The Healthy Michigan Plan covers the federal healthcare law essential health benefits, as well as other services and benefits. This means that you can get the health care you need at a low cost. With these benefits available, it's never been easier to protect your health. The Healthy Michigan Plan provides the following services:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity care
- Mental health and substance use disorder treatment services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services for 19 and 20 year olds, including oral and vision care
The Healthy Michigan Plan will cover other medically necessary services as appropriate. The Healthy Michigan Plan Handbook provides more information about what is covered.