The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Who is eligible
See if you qualify for the Healthy Michigan Plan.
The Healthy Michigan Plan provides health care benefits to Michigan residents at a low cost so that more people can have health care coverage. Individuals are eligible for the Healthy Michigan Plan if they:
- Are age 19-64 years
- Have income at or below 133% of the federal poverty level* ($16,000 for a single person or $33,000 for a family of four)
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in Medicare
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in other Medicaid programs
- Are not pregnant at the time of application
- Are residents of the State of Michigan
*Eligibility for the Healthy Michigan Plan is determined through the Modified Adjusted Gross Income methodology.