The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Friends of the Outdoor Adventure Center
Friends of the Outdoor Adventure Center Board of Directors:
- Harvey “Chip” Amoe – Director of Sustainability, Henry Ford Health System
- Angela Ayers – Government Policy Initiatives Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Kevin Vetrraino – Manager of Economic and Community Vitality, SEMCOG
- Carter Bundy – Account Executive, Rocket Fiber
- Charlie DeVries – Manager, Customer Relations, and Community Education, ITC Holdings Corp.
- Andrea LaFontaine – Executive Director, Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance
Their first project at the Outdoor Adventure Center is our long-awaited Donor Wall. Exhibits and special events at the OAC rely on additional funding provided by donors, and this wall is a magnificent way to spotlight our team of donors.
Would you like to join our Friends Group? We are looking for members to help create meaningful exhibits and programs that “Inspire, Educate and Connect” our guests to Michigan’s natural, cultural and historic resources.
To learn about joining the Friends Group or to make a donation, email FriendsOfTheOAC@Gmail.com.