The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Report Illegal or Suspicious Gambling Activity
Unregulated Gaming Machines Information
"The Michigan Gaming Control Board shall ensure the conduct of fair and honest gaming to protect the interests of the citizens of the State of Michigan."
Tips are a critical source of information about illegal or suspicious activity. We encourage tips and ask you to share as much information as possible by one of three means:
- A dedicated phone line for anonymous tips, 888-314-2682, which is answered during normal business hours and accepts after-hours and weekend messages via voicemail.
- Email (NOT anonymous): MiGamblingTip@michigan.gov
- Submit the form (below) to report tips anonymously using this website
We are committed to maintaining confidentiality no matter which communications method you choose. If you don’t speak to an investigator, please consider leaving your contact information so we can ask you for additional details if needed.
Please share details including but not limited to:
- Type of illegal or suspicious gambling activity
- When it occurred
- Where it occurred or where it does occur at a specific time
- Who is involved: name(s), nickname(s), age(s), date(s) of birth, address(es), physical characteristics (height, weight, tattoos, clothing), vehicle description(s) and people with whom they associate or live
- Any other helpful details
Anonymous Tip Line Phone Number:
Submit Tip by E-mail (NOT Anonymous):