The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Treasury Careers: The perfect fit for you.
Treasury works diligently to enhance our recruiting efforts to find talent that possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fill various positions. Equally important, we look to identify individuals whose values align with Treasury's values, mission, vision and foundation.
We understand the importance of a strong and healthy work-life balance and we encourage our employees to develop their careers and healthy, non-work-related lifestyles!
Our work-life balance provides:
- 8 hours of community service leave: you can chaperone a field trip, participate in a community event, or volunteer.
- 16 hours of additional personal time every fiscal year (on top of the annual accruing of vacation time)
- Hybrid work environments: some days at home, some days in the office - and in some cases, fully remote
- Currently attending classes, or want to? You could receive up to $2,000 in tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts from select businesses for being a State employee!
- Employee Services Programs: when times get tough, there's confidential support, where and when you need it
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
Did you know that the State of Michigan ranks #8 in Forbes: America's Best Employers for New Grads! We’re a great place to begin a career or boost a professional path to leadership!