The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The MDOC DEI mission is to strengthen, foster, and sustain a respectful and inclusive work environment. Among many important topics in the MDOC DEI space, a tasks occurring under DEI are:
- Normalizing conversations around diversity, equity, and inclusion at the MDOC
- Supporting DEI Teams within worksites
- Creating inclusive employee recognition opportunities
- Reviewing policies and procedures pertaining to DEI
- Creating and supporting Employee Resource Groups/Affinity Groups
- Reviewing and/or creating DEI learning/training opportunities
The MDOC DEI Tenants:
If you have any questions, please contact the MDOC DEI Officer, Elizabeth Collins at 517-241-0031.
MDOC employees wishing to learn more can visit the MDOC DEI SharePoint page.