The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Welcome to MDCR!
We have some new faces joining the team! Please give a warm welcome to the following individuals who are new to the department:
- Alannah Buford-Kamerman - Legal Affairs Staff Attorney, Detroit
- Sabrina Fomby - Enforcement Division Admin Support working with Keesha Garrett, Detroit
- John E. Johnson - Legislative Liaison, Lansing
- Anshirley Martinez - Enforcement Division Admin Support working with Demetrius Hunter, Lansing
We are also thrilled to announce we have 6 interns (and counting) that will be with us for the summer semester:
- Kilian Guensche, Michigan State University
- Simon Miners, Grand Valley State University
- Brooklyn Scott, Michigan State University
- Theodora Vorias, University of Michigan
- Aya Baydoun, New York State University School of Law
- Connor Cerrito, Michigan State University School of Law
We will be sharing more details about our new colleagues in the next edition of CROWN!