The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MCSC Legislative Reports
- Hybrid Work Policy Pursuant to PA 119 of 2023, the commission posts this notice that it has adopted a hybrid policy that includes in-person, remote, and alternative work arrangements. The commission has authority to assign and schedule its employees and determine their work locations. This policy provides work options contingent upon the commission's operational needs. Approval is at the commission's discretion and can be changed or rescinded based on operational needs. The policy includes which positions may qualify for work options, how to request, and approval requirements.
- FTE Pay Status and Classification (10-1-2023)
- FTE Comparison (10-1-2023)
- Policy Change Reports N/A
- Severance Pay Report N/A
- OAG Recommendation Report N/A
- Organizational Chart