The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- Green Path Debt Solutions is a non-profit organization that has certified consumer credit counselors who can provide guidance on your current financial situation, assist with making a personal budget, and make a plan to get out of debt.
- Money Management International, Consumer Credit Counseling Services is a non-profit organization that provides credit counseling, financial education, and debt management planning.
- mymoney.gov provides extensive information and tools on money management for all age groups including children. It provides specific education on the five building blocks for managing and growing your money: Earn, Save/Invest, Protect, Spend, and Borrow.
- Voya Financial manages the State of Michigan's 401k and 457 Plans. For more information on investing, personal finances, and retirement accounts, please visit their web site.
- Michigan 2-1-1 is a free telephone number that connects people with community resources. The 2-1-1 call specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide information on community services such as health care, job training, foreclosure prevention programs, rent/utility assistance, food, shelter, support groups and more.