The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Creating Healthy Habits for You and Your Team
Most people have at least one goal they want to work on or a habit they would like to break. Creating and encouraging healthy habits for you and your team is a vital part of stress management and can assist with workplace productivity. This session will focus on how you can work towards creating positive goals for yourself, how to model healthy habits to your employees, and tips on supporting employees with setting and achieving their goals.
- Defining what a habit is and the science behind the change process
- Identify what makes a habit healthy vs unhealthy
- Learn strategies on how to incorporate healthier habits into your routine
- Discuss ways you can support your employees in habits they are working to change
- Explore resources to assist employees and yourself in achieving new goals